Sunday, December the 30th, 2018
Although we still have some Christmas chocolates still to taste, the holiday season ends ...
After opening the many gifts at the foot of the Christmas tree, shared moments of joy with our loved ones, having celebrated the new year with dignity, we already think:
"Promised, it was the last"!
Eliminate the generous dishes of the holidays with a recipe with multiple benefits, long live to the detox. This sweet velvety spring-like allure guarantees you the vitamin benefits of green vegetables and will soothe your body as well as your spirit.
Note that chia seeds and broccoli sprouts are two allies that can follow you during the winter.
Indeed, they facilitate the loss of weight for one and detoxify the body of environmental pollution for the other. And to magnify your dish you can find our Sicilia collection : here
So do not wait any longer, we give you the recipe :
- 1 zucchini
- 1 broccoli
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 onion
- 1 cubes of broth
- 10 cl of liquid cream
- salt and pepper
- chia seeds
- broccoli sprouts
- Clean and cut the onion
- Fry the onion in a saucepan with a little olive oil.
- Clean and cut broccoli, zucchini and potatoes.
- Add them to the onions then cover with water and put the 2 cubes of broth.
- Simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Peel the avocado, remove the stone, cut it into pieces and then crush it with a fork or blender in a puree with the lemon juice.
- Remove the soup from the heat and mix everything. Add the avocado.
Preparation of the toppings:
- Brown the hazelnuts in a pan with a knob of butter
- Peel the avocado, remove the stone, cut half into pieces.
- Place, at your convenience on the soup, hazelnuts, avocado, chia seeds and broccoli sprouts
Enjoy your meal and we hope that this is the beginning of beautiful detox resolutions.