The Farniente candles are woven by hand by an association of women in Marocco according to ancestral know-how. House Sarah Lavoine thus participates in the emancipation of these women of the country and creates an ode to color.
Features : 420 g - Whitout parfum - Recycled glass
80 hours of burning
Dimensions : ø10 x 10 cm
PRECAUTIONS & USES :
- Never leave your candle burning unattended and always leave 15cm between two lighted candles. Do not light your candle near flammable objects and in a draft.
- If the wick is off, re-center gently when the wax is still melted.
- After each use, cut off the end of the wick. This must always be clean and not more than 0.5 cm. Always turn off your candle with a snuffer.
- Protect the surface on which your candle is placed (with a ceramic support, wood, cork ...), it must not be in direct contact with glass.
- Keep your candles out of reach of children, curtains and pets.